Welcome to the online application form. In order to apply to the University you need to register with us.
Please note that all fields marked are mandatory and will remain red until completed fully. If you require any further guidance on information required during the application process please click on the icon for further information. If you require technical support please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in Keele University and hope to receive your application soon.
Terms and conditions
Access to our application system is restricted to University staff, applicants and agents of the University carrying out work commissioned by the University (e.g. University-approved agents who submit applications on behalf of students). By applying you are agreeing to our terms and conditions of use and the Data Protection Statement.
Data Protection Statement
Your data is held securely by Keele University, any Data you enter here will be treated confidentially and will be used by members of the University. The data is available to appropriate University staff, including, but not limited to, faculty’s, schools and departments, the International Office, and to agents contracted by the University for purposes directly related to the interests of the University and/or its applicants. The data will not be disclosed to external organisations other than those acting as agents for the University.
If you have particular enquiries about Data Protection, please contact Fiona Dumbelton, details; www.keele.ac.uk/dpa/
Terms and conditions
- The University reserves the right to change the terms and conditions. Applicants are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. Your continued use of the Online Application system constitutes your agreement to all such terms and conditions.
- The service is offered free to applicants of the University. The service may be terminated at any time, although there is no intention to do this.
- The Online Application system and the University cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage due to the failure or termination of the service, although we will make reasonable efforts to advise you of foreseeable service interruptions.
- The service is strictly for personal and non-commercial use, expect by approved contracted University Agents and recruitment partners. It is not intended as a business service (e.g. a helpdesk or ordering email address) and the University reserves the right to terminate the service if business use is evident.
- You undertake to apply using the Online Application system using accurate and current information about yourself.
- If any third party site is linked to/from the Online Application form/ site, it does not mean the University endorses, or has any responsibility for the site in question, or anything which appears on it.
- Your use of the Online Application form/ site is entirely at your own risk.
Last Updated: October 2014